- Handmade Oxidised Copper Cuff Bracelet, 20mm Wide, Unique Feathered Leaf Pattern made in Northumberland, UK
- Our copper is sourced from Cornwall, UK and your bracelet is handmade using traditional techniques in Northumberland, England.
- 99.9% pure copper handmade Origin branded bracelet with a unique patterned design, supplied with a jewellery box
- Strong but flexible, our bracelets can be bent to suit the shape of your wrist Many people report copper bracelets and magnets ease joint pain
- We offer a no quibbles money-back guarantee if you are not completely happy
- Magnetic and non-magnetic bracelets are commonly used to treat the symptoms of arthritic conditions.
- Copper is considered to have anti-inflammatory effects in the body, and may therefore have painkilling properties.
One study showed that copper from a bracelet can be absorbed into the body, and it does seem that this can offer some relief from arthritic pain. There are countless reports of people who have found magnetic therapy has relieved a variety of conditions including arthritis, menstrual cramps, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. It is not known for sure how magnets work.
What is known, however, is that magnetic fields exist in all living things, including our own bodies, and some scientists believe that an imbalance in the body's field can lead to pain and disease. It is thought that magnets may re-balance the body's energy, thereby restoring health and relieving pain. There is also some evidence that magnets may improve blood flow, helping with the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body's tissues.
This bracelet is a genuine Origin branded product. We will supply your bracelet in a complimentary jewellery box so you can keep it safe when you aren't wearing it (box style may vary). Origin Jewellery will pay for your return postage if you do not like your bracelet for any reason.
Please do not wear magnetic jewellery if you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical device unless you have spoken to a health professional. If you have experienced any issues from wearing jewellery items containing plastics, leather, precious and other metals we advise you to only wear products manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel. The bracelet is approx 20mm wide and 170mm long with a gap to allow you to take it on and off. The bracelet is flexible enough to bend to suit your wrist shape.
Most people find they can comfortably wear this bracelet, but if you want to be sure, it's straightforward to measure your wrist size using string and a ruler. Your bracelet will be handmade to order in Northumberland, England.