Traditional Handmade Viking Style Copper Bracelet with Hammered Round Band Design and Tapered Ends. Non Magnetic Available in Any Size. Can Be Personalised
- HANDMADE - Traditional Viking Style Hammered Round Band with Tapered Edges. Made to Order Each Bracelet has a Unique, Individual Pattern
- PERSONALISE - To personalize your bracelet, please send us a message before ordering as there may be an additional cost involved.
- STRONG BUT FLEXIBLE - Your Bracelet can be Bent to Suit the Shape of Your Wrist
- HAND CRAFTED: 100% Untreated Pure Cornwall Sourced Copper. The Bangle is Available in Three Circumferences: Small (150 mm), Medium (170 mm) and Large (190 mm), with an Extra 20 mm Gap to Allow Taking On and Off. If You Require a Smaller or Larger Size Get in Touch and Let us Know What you Need
- MAKES - a Perfect Gift for the Special Person in Your Life
- TIMELESS - Design, the Round Hammered Shape of this Bracelet is Guaranteed to Complement any Look or Outfit
‣Non Magnetic Copper Bracelet for Men and Women
• A simple hand beaten, hammered band for comfortable everyday wear. The bracelet will be a perfect match for any outfit and any occasion.
• Lovingly handmade in our workshop in Alnwick, Northumberland by beating Cornish copper around a traditional shaping mandrel.
‣Caring for Your Bracelet
Your bracelet is made of copper, which will tarnish. Many people like this as it gives copper jewellery that special, aged character.
But, if you want to make your bracelet shiny it's really easy and quick to do: simply cover your bangle in a dilute mixture of water, lemon juice and salt for a few minutes, rinse off with cool, clean water and gently pat dry. Or you can gently rub your bracelet with a small piece of fine wire wool.
‣Additional Information about Copper Bracelets
Q: Will my copper bracelet cure arthritis or joint pain? A: No, there is no scientific evidence that finds copper or copper magnetic jewellery provides any benefit over that of a placebo. However, placebos are commonly used to treat a range of ailments.
Q: Will my copper bracelet turn my skin green? A: Any kind of copper can leave copper oxide deposits on your skin that have a green colour. These are completely harmless and will wash off straightaway. Some skin creams and cosmetics make copper oxidise more quickly, which helps leaves a more colourful mark.
Q: Can I stop my bracelet tarnishing and keep it shiny? A: No, but you can slow it down. Mass produced bracelets commonly have a hard wearing coating that slows down the tarnishing. It's easy to do the same thing yourself by rubbing beeswax over the surface of your bracelet after you have cleaned it with lemon juice or buffed it with wire wool.
Shipping is from the UK via Royal Mail. Standard delivery within the UK is free and tracked delivery is £7.49. Standard delivery to EU countries and North America is £2.49, please note this service does not include a tracking facility and can take up to 7 working days for European countries and up to 10 working days for the USA and Canada (but is normally quicker). If you need a tracked service, please make sure you select Special Delivery or International Tracked on checkout.