Womens Magnetic Copper Bracelet with Flowers
- ✓ UNIQUE DESIGN: Unlike traditional copper magnetic bracelets this design features a rubberised magnetic layer around the whole inner circumference. This helps extend the magnetised effect around your whole wrist.
- ✓ COMFORTABLE: The magnetised strip makes the bracelet extremely comfortable to wear compared to bare metal. The bangle is made from 2 mm thick high grade copper that is strong but also flexible enough to be easily bent to your wrist shape.
- ✓ PURE COPPER - Origin's magnetic copper bracelets are guaranteed to make a PERFECT PRESENT for your wife, your friend, your family or any of the people you love. The bracelet size is Approximately 170 mm long (with an extra 20 mm gap between each end), x 10 mm wide x 2.5 mm thick (Approx 6.75" x 0.5" x 0.1")
- ✓ PRESENTATION BOX - Your bangle will be delivered in a beautiful Origin presentation jewellery box that can be used to keep any bracelet safe and sound.
- ✓ BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY - makes a lovely present for the special person in your life
Copper Magnetic Bracelet for Women
- Unlike traditional designs with embedded magnets, this bangle has a magnetised strip running all the way around the inside, this makes the bracelet much more comfortable to wear compared to just bare metal. The strip also provides magnetism around the whole wrist rather than just a few points.
- Your bracelet is not mass produced and is lovingly hand finished in Northumberland, in the United Kingdom.
Caring for Your Bracelet
✔ Your bracelet is made of copper, which will tarnish. Many people like this as it gives copper jewellery that special, aged character.
✔ But, if you want to make your bracelet shiny it's really easy and quick to do: simply cover your bangle in a dilute mixture of water, lemon juice and salt for a few minutes, rinse off with cool, clean water and gently pat dry. Or you can gently rub your bracelet with a small piece of fine wire wool.
Additional Information about Copper Magnetic Bracelets
✔ Q: Will my copper magnetic bracelet cure arthritis or joint pain? A: There is no scientific evidence that finds copper magnetic jewellery provides any benefit over that of a placebo.
✔ Q: Will my copper bracelet turn my skin green? A: Any kind of copper can leave copper oxide deposits on your skin that have a green colour. These are completely harmless and will wash off straightaway. Some skin creams and cosmetics make copper oxidise more quickly, which helps leaves a more colourful mark.
✔ Q: Can I stop my bracelet tarnishing and keep it shiny? A: No, but you can slow it down. Mass produced bracelets commonly have a hard wearing coating that slows down the tarnishing. It's easy to do the same thing yourself by rubbing beeswax over the surface of your bracelet after you have cleaned it with lemon juice or buffed it with wire wool.